I didn't watch all of the different Olympic events but of the ones that I did, these are the moments that were truly amazing to me.
- US Men's Volleyball winning over Brazil. I was literally on pins and needles!! It was so exciting!
- Michael Phelps winning the 100 meter Butterfly. He deserves every one of those 8 golds.
- Matthew Mitcham of Australia kicking butt on his last 10 meter platform dive to miraculously take the gold from China's Zhou Luxin. WOW!!!
(Nice photo there, Michael!!)
- 41 year old Dara Torres....showing the world that a woman in her 40s is someone to be reckoned with!
- Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh....those girls so ROCK! 107 wins in a row and counting.
Every single one of the Olympic athletes truly amaze me. I am oh-so-proud of myself if I take the dog for a walk or ride my bike. Or am able to hold Warrior pose in yoga for 30 seconds. (Woo hoo! I am being physical!) But these people put me to shame...their speed, grace, strength, teamwork, dedication...
There are no words.