Doesn't Take Much
It doesn't take much to make me happy, most days at least. Here is my happy list for today:
- Some of my favorite new summer TV shows are starting: Saving Grace, The Closer and Burn Notice (you just gotta love Fi).
- John Mayer concert in 12 more days.
- Just got a new JM CD and DVD.
- It has finally cooled down. Hurrah for the mid 80s!!
- My kids are in summer camp this week...quiet time rocks!
- I had a cupcake and homemade ice cream today at my niece's 8th birthday party.
- Chocolate and coffee (in general, these make me happy everyday!)
- I took a nice walk after dinner with my dog and she didn't rip my arm off.
- Got a couple good chuckles from some of may favorite blogs.
- Didn't have to cook dinner...always something that puts a smile on my face.
Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. ~Johnny Carson
Sounds like it doesn't take much to make Johnny happy either.
I hope everyone finds something to be happy about each and every day, even if it is just coffee and chocolate (or Mentos and herbal tea--whatever your poison)!